Friday, August 21, 2009

Date: 1, Me: 0

OK
So I met this guy on an online dating website. I was texting him on and off for a week or so and finally decided to meet him.
I chose a restaurant that I was familiar with, and knew almost everyone who worked there. I was scared but thought I would be safe.
So the guy was ok looking. I was disappointed though because he didn't look like his pictures. I decided to just get down to drinking!!
Turns out he lied about almost everything: job, house, LIFE.
He lived at home with his parents, and had some lame associates degree.
THEN
I needed to go home it was a weeknight after all, and I had to work the next day at 5 am. At 10:30 when I said ok I'm heading out he got all bitchy. Then he handed me the check. I offered to split it. Ass.
Anyways, lame face me decided to go out with him again like 2 weeks later. Mostly because I was sad and lonely, and had a few glasses of wine. He picked me up (which was a really bad idea) and we went to the same restaurant.
He seriously told me the same 3 ridiculous stories that he told me on the last date. As I got drunker and drunker, I kept getting up from the table and traveling around the bar socializing with everyone but him lol. You think I'm a bitch now...just wait a few sentences.
After like 4 hours of binge drinking, I saw an old friend's older brother. I started talking to him and told him way too much information about how much my date was sucking. Anyways I had the bright idea of this new boy giving me a ride home. My date was in no hurry to leave. He really thought we were having a great time. I wasn't at the table more than a total of 30 minutes. He just could not get the clue.
Normally I would have just told him flat out that I wasn't interested and I was sorry for leading him on blah blah blah...but I was wasted.
I thought I could just sneak away and have the other guy drive me home. HUGE MISTAKE.
I really didn't think this over at all. We had been sitting on an outdoor patio at the time so I needed to be ninja like a sneak into the guys car without my date seeing me. As I rounded the corner to get into my new ride, we stopped at a motorcycle. I was thinking 'wtf I can't leave on this he'll see me and I'll be a huge bitch'
BUT
What did I do?
I got on. Held on for dear life...this was my first ride on a bike...and waved at my date as we rode by. The look on his face made me laugh.
I'm a bitch.
But that's what you get for sucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment