Thursday, August 20, 2009

Online Dating!

So I feel like I have been thrown into the dating world. I never really had the chance to go out with my girlfriends and meet guys at bars, clubs, etc. And by bars, and clubs, I mean the stretch of road that contains matrix all the way down to the south side. lol
I think finding dates at these kinds of places is totally appropriate when you are 22 but even though its only 2 years later I feel like I'm too old for clubs, and especially Thursday night 50 cent drinks at matrix!

After I broke up with my college boyfriend, I immediately began dating a boy way older than me. He was much like an old man. But at the same time he was immature and lazy. He lived with his parents and lived for the weekends when he got to go drinking with his buddies. So for those two years I gained a little more bar experience but it was usually just me drinking while he hung out or talked to EVERYONE ELSE in the place. So I guess you could say I gained DRINKING experience. My fault I know.

So eventually he turned into a lazy typical Pittsburger, so I thought. He spent most of his life playing PlayStation, drinking miller lite, and getting chubby. We rarely had sex , and he didn't even buy me a birthday present. He did the lazy guy thing and ignored me until I ended it. Sigh.

SO YAY
I'm single. I was excited at first. I have my own place, a fun job for now and good friends. Well sadly I realized I spent so much time with my last boyfriend that I lost touch with most of my girlfriends. They had all moved on, some had babies, some moved away, and some got married. I deserved it. Friendship is important. And I'm working on putting those friendships back together. Those girls deserve a good friend!

I decided I didn't want to get into a serious relationship for a long time after this last break up. So I started slowly. But it wasn't like before. Guys don't just walk up to me anymore. I guess I got old? lol. Maybe.

But the whole slowly deal didn't work out and I got horny and lonely. DUH. I'm a woman. I need sex just as much as anyone else. So I tried ONLINE DATING!
More on those dates next time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment