Thursday, August 20, 2009

First time single girl :(

So if you are 18-35 and single in the wonderful world of Pittsburgh, PA you know how much dating blows. I hear every once in a while a stat that says pgh has a very old population, more woman than men, etc...I'm hoping its true otherwise its my fault for sucking so much.

When I went to college here in pgh, I began dating my first serious boyfriend my sophomore year, which is typical for most Pittsburgh girls. I thought I was right on track! We would date until we graduated and then get married, get our typical jobs and have a family by 25.
BOY was I wrong.
As I look back right now at 24 I'm happy for the experiences I have had so far, and VERY HAPPY that I wasn't able to settle into that little life. I'm learning. This is the first time in 5 years that I have been single. Last time I was single I was in high school. I feel like I have been thrown into a harsh, cruel world of one night stands, unanswered texts, miller light, and lies.
These past 6 months have been a roller coaster of emotions. I hope soon I will be able to find my single self, and become a happy, proud, stable single woman in PITTSBURGH. (And maybe find a nice man lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment